Support Technician I
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Managed Services
The Support Technician I is responsible for providing technical support to clients by resolving various customer service issues a day. A commitment to excellent customer service is demonstrated by being purpose driven, providing personalized support and executing with tenacity. You will be empowered to leverage Integritek’s ticketing platform and dashboards to manage your ticket queue and will work in a team environment to enhance your knowledge and that of your teammates. Successful candidates enjoy customer service-oriented support, possess knowledge across a wide range of technical topics, and thrive on finding solutions to technical issues in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-motivated, possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate critical thinking skills.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
This candidate will be expected to diagnose and resolve technical issues across a variety of hardware, software, and networking topics including but not limited to:
- Remote & onsite support experience
- Windows & Mac Operating Systems
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Desktop applications and Encryption technologies (Bitlocker, Symantec, etc.)
- Microsoft Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, and Exchange
- Backup solutions and applications (Datto, Veeam, etc.)
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Video Conferencing and Audio/Video
- Local On-Site Cabling
- Printers and Wireless Access
Experience & Education
- Preferred certifications include CompTIA Network+, MCSA, CCNA but are not required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a technical support, help desk, network support position
- Degree valued but not required
- A general understanding of our industry is expected; familiarity with IT management consulting services is helpful.
- Adherence to all job-related practices, policies, and procedures.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance to travel for onsite customer support.
- Constant, quick, and accurate use of a personal computer, automation systems, and office equipment.
- Personal Excellence - You nerd out on developing your industry skills and knowledge and are hungry to learn. You are coachable and self-reflective in your skills and ability.
- Indomitable Spirit - You are self-motivated and creatively resourceful. Determined to find the right solution.
- Solutions Oriented - You are empathetic and pragmatic in searching for solutions. You use data to drive your decisions. You act both decisively and are timely in your response.
- Team Player - work with others collaboratively to breakdown silos in a positive way to help guarantee project success. Always eager to help, you are communicative and respectful in all matters.
- Integrity - You know how to set goals for yourself and you hold yourself accountable. You are reliable, transparent in your actions and are trustworthy. Honest, you do what you say you will do.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, and providing managed services globally, Integritek is a premiere provider of technology services and support. Integritek was formed with the purpose of combining “integrity with technology.” Our primary goal is to be a trusted adviser to our customers, providing our services to them with the utmost integrity, honesty, and professionalism. The solutions we offer cover a wide range of technological needs; IT management, IT consulting and a full array of communication services.